Author Topic: $13.00 6” scroll chuck  (Read 298 times)

woodchucker

Re: $13.00 6” scroll chuck
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2018, 01:19:33 PM »
I received the same message Derrick, but I took a different road and told him that I received the other item I ordered (ER32 collets) and since the shipper has lost it please send me my two chucks.

I'll let you know.
Jeff
Clausing 8520   SB Model 9a - power hacksaw, Milwaukee band saw in a table.  Delta Rockwell Surface Grinder (not online yet .. being rebuilt where am I going to stick this)
For pics: https://woodchucker.imgur.com

Jake Parker

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2018, 06:41:16 AM »
I got the same reply as well.
I told them to start a lost claim with the logistics co, and send another chuck.
If and when the second one shows up I will refuse it.

Jake Parker

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2018, 06:45:40 AM »
I just filed a formal complaint with Ebay.
We will see what happens in the next 3 days.

woodchucker

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2018, 08:01:43 AM »
I just called ebay.. the most that will happen is I will get my money back. They won't be able to force him to send the items. But he will definetly take a hit in the ratings. But he does lie.

[/t][/t][/font]
New message to: e-vipcom[/b][/size][/color][/t][/t][/font]
[/size]
I just contact ebay by phone, and there is no such rule that you can't reship. They said that you should make a claim with the shipper and re-ship the items to me , the shipment is your responsibility.[/t][/t]
[/font][/color]
[/t]
[/color][/font][/color]
[/t][/color][/font][/color]
[/size]e-vipcom[/b][/size][/font]
[/size]
Dear jeff

we have 2 packages to you , but the one with chucks is lost in way,
How about we refund you first of the chucks ?

Sorry to hear that you haven’t receive the item until now
We understand your feeling, you really need it urgently and you have waited for such a long time.

However, according to eBay’s rule, we are not allowed to resend a free replacement directly without a new order record. Also your buyer right will be not be well protected in this way.
And replacement will be arranged later cause it needs our manager's confirm
But don't worry, you can reorder the item again after receive the full refund. You can email us, and we will send your item in priority, is that ok ?

We really want to solve it peacefully. Hope you don’t leave us any feedback before contacting us, we will try our best to satisfy you.

Best regards & have a nice day
[/t][/t][/t][/t][/font]
Jeff
Clausing 8520   SB Model 9a - power hacksaw, Milwaukee band saw in a table.  Delta Rockwell Surface Grinder (not online yet .. being rebuilt where am I going to stick this)

woodchucker

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2018, 12:22:58 PM »
I started to read some of the complaints about the vendor.. very sketchy.. I like the one about the printer.
Ordered a printer received carbon paper.
The vendor's response was ordered cheap but want expensive...  The item was a printer in the description, so I can't understand how his response was valid.
Jeff

Carpenter84

• Bowmanville, Ontario. Hobbies, hobbies, hobbies.
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2018, 05:59:54 PM »
Gotta check the feedback before you buy...
Shawn

First 9x42 column mill,
Enterprise 10x28 lathe,
Ko Lee 6x12 surface grinder,
Airco dip/stick 160 welder,
Fully stocked wood shop.

Jake Parker

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2018, 10:39:14 PM »
I started a case with Ebay. The seller offered to send a chuck from china, I said that would be fine. They said no tracking would be available.
Again I said that would be fine.
I get an email saying they have refunded my money.

Jake Parker

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2018, 10:45:28 PM »
I have been issued a full refund.

Jake Parker

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2018, 06:28:01 AM »
The blow hole sent me a message that he accidently refunded me, but would gladly send a chuck if I start a new invoice.

Carpenter84

• Bowmanville, Ontario. Hobbies, hobbies, hobbies.
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2018, 06:34:52 AM »
Hahahaha

What’s the price now? Post the link.
Shawn

First 9x42 column mill,
Enterprise 10x28 lathe,
Ko Lee 6x12 surface grinder,
Airco dip/stick 160 welder,
Fully stocked wood shop.

woodchucker

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2018, 08:39:24 AM »
The blow hole sent me a message that he accidently refunded me, but would gladly send a chuck if I start a new invoice.

yes he would like you to pay the 126 for the chuck that you already paid 13 for.
Jeff

gtermini

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2018, 11:57:29 AM »
Negative feedback time.

Terrywerm

• Global Moderator
  • It's only down the road a little piece - Jordan MN
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2018, 10:02:59 AM »
I can understand mistakes occurring, we are all human, and we all make mistakes. If the vendor was to contact me BEFORE billing my credit card and say "We made a mistake on our pricing in the eBay ad, and cannot ship the item to you at that price. The correct price is $xxx.xx   Do you still wish to purchase this item?"  I would have no problem with the vendor because at least they were being honest. When they start telling lies and being truly underhanded, it is time to leave some negative feedback.
Terry

Making chips with old machines!