Author Topic: Selling Iscar, Ingersoll, Greenleaf, ZCC.CT Carbide Inserts, & Much More here  (Read 868 times)

ddickey

Get rid of the shipping. A package of inserts can be sent first class for $3.50.

any certain item your looking at? i can change shipping

ddickey

I wouldn't mind getting a YG Throw away insert but need to figure out the size I need.
My comment was just a general one from a buyers point of view. I know someone has to pay for shipping however.

4GSR

That insert never made it out in industry very good.  And trying to find a holder fir it, that's another story.
Give me a lay down or on edge threading insert and I'd be happy.  Right now, I have three lifetime supplies of any insert I use including threading inserts.
Thanks for sharing,

Ken
Ken

Did not realize the Holder for this Style insert was that hard to get your hands on. I will have to do some research on this. I do Currently have one that i use for this style.
Thank you for your feed back

Carpenter84

• Bowmanville, Ontario. Hobbies, hobbies, hobbies.
What do you have in a seet12t3dm for aluminum?
Shawn

First 9x42 column mill,
Enterprise 10x28 lathe,
Ko Lee 6x12 surface grinder,
Airco dip/stick 160 welder,
Fully stocked wood shop.

I do not carry anything for this make in aluminium Cutting i am sorry but i do in the Ingersoll Brand

www.m.ebay.com/sch/theshopezoneplusstore/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 06:10:49 AM by CarbideInserts »

Price Lowered on Items Below:

30 - Packs of Iscar Penta 24N198-22081-IC908 Threading Inserts for $20.00 per pack (Free Shipping)

47 - Packs of ZCC.CT CCMT09T304-HF/CCMT3(2.5)1-HF_YBC252 Turning Inserts for $20.00 per Pack (Free Shipping)

21 - Packs of Iscar CNMG 433-M3P / CNMG 120412-M3P IC8250 $50.00 per Pack (Free Shipping)

36 - Packs of ZCC.CT VNMG160404-DF_YBC252 Turning Inserts for $20.00 per Pack (Free Shipping)

www.m.ebay.com/sch/theshopezoneplusstor ... pg=&_from=

CLICK LINK ABOVE

Uglydog

Do you have any of the Everede triangular/prism shaped boring bar cutters?
I've about used my cache up.
Hasn't much mattered as I don't have the new 3phase in.
Hoping I'll wish I had cutters in a few weeks.....
I really want to get back to makin chips...

Daryl
MN

4GSR

Daryl,

I have some I'll be glad to part company with if he doesn't have any.  I have too many.  I came across some of the bigger ones here that should fit some of the boring bars I sent you.

Ken

Uglydog i do not have the Everede boring bar i am sorry

Uglydog

I have some I'll be glad to part company with if he doesn't have any....

Ken that'd be great!
Carbide, HSS whatever gets in the pile.
I've got that style of Everede boring bar from maybe 1/4" to 2inch. Perhaps I'm exaggerating. But a wide range of sizes and many duplicates found lurking at the bottom of a crate. I wonder which box they are now in....?
Used cutters are also welcome. Let me know what I owe you.
I expect you still have my email.

Thanks.

Daryl
MN

4GSR

Daryl,

Email sent.

Ken

30 - Packs of Iscar Penta 24N198-22081-IC908 Threading Inserts for $20.00 per pack (Free Shipping)

47 - Packs of ZCC.CT CCMT09T304-HF/CCMT3(2.5)1-HF_YBC252 Turning Inserts for $20.00 per Pack (Free Shipping)

21 - Packs of Iscar CNMG 433-M3P / CNMG 120412-M3P IC8250 $50.00 per Pack (Free Shipping)

36 - Packs of ZCC.CT VNMG160404-DF_YBC252 Turning Inserts for $20.00 per Pack (Free Shipping)

and more

www.m.ebay.com/sch/theshopezoneplusstore/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Merry Christmas Everyone!