Author Topic: ZCC.CT Machining Inserts for Sale Cheap. Make an offer Even. Must Go!  (Read 334 times)

Models:

ZCC.CT/VNMG160404-DF_YBC252 92 PACKS AVAILABLE ""(BRAND NEW/UNOPENED)  $12.00 PER PACK (Special Price if Buy All)

ZCC.CT/CCMT09T304-HF/CCMT3(2.5)1-HF YBC252 80 PACKS AVAILABLE (BRAND NEW/UNOPENED) $12.00 PER PACK (Special Price if Buy All)

Everything in my store has been reduced. Visit my Store. Every thing is Negotiable. Everything Must Go!

Iscar, Ingersol & Greenleaf Inserts Availiable

Good Deal On Keyless Chuck with 40 CAT Holders for CNC

Any Questions Please write me thru my Store

www.m.ebay.com/sch/theshopezoneplusstore/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 04:12:27 AM by CarbideInserts »

pep

Re: ZCC.CT Machining Inserts for Sale Cheap. Make an offer Even. Must Go!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 09:18:28 PM »
Question

ZCC.CTCCMT09T304-HF/CCMT3(2.5)1-HF YBC252

Looking up this part, checking the fit, all pictures of this insert are of a gold color.

With the below material comparability and description, yours are gray, what is the difference?

Pep

Workpiece Material: Steel

Application: With a thick double-layer coating and strong carbide substrate, the insert offers superior cutting edge strength and deformation resistance. With positive rake angle, it is an excellent choice for finishing of a wide range of steels. It performs well in demanding and dry cutting condition with improved tool life.

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 04:26:16 AM »
Here s a chart of the differences between the black and gold and a description of the one i am selling

Please let me know if you have anymore information

pep

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 06:51:01 AM »
Before seeing the reply I had found the same, thanks. Turns out from what I red the ones you are advertising have the better compound ... last longer

Thanks
Pep

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2019, 07:03:35 AM »
your welcome Pep.
are you interested in purchasing them?