Author Topic: Where does Trump get his dumb ideas?  (Read 856 times)

4GSR

Re: Where does Trump get his dumb ideas?
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2019, 01:48:04 PM »
I think your wall might work. The Chinese built one centuries ago and look how few Mexicans they have.

Greg

Ouch!!!
Double ouch!!
Ken

Bill Gruby

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2019, 05:18:07 PM »
 Good shot Greg. ROTFLMAO.

"Billy  G"
Don't sweat getting old, you'll still do dumb shit, just slower.

An Optimist will tell you the glass is half full, the pessimist half empty, the engineer will say the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Jake Parker

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2019, 06:38:09 PM »
Save the wall money.
Tax the s#it out if the illegals,
Take away there free helth care
Take away there EBT cards
Make ALL government documents that need to be filled for anything in ENGLISH only
No free lunches
No free phones
Fine then hevily for flying ANY flag other than the "Stars and Bars"
And then tax the s#it out of them some more.
Do all that, and the problem will pretty much take care of itself.

Terrywerm

• Global Moderator
  • It's only down the road a little piece - Jordan MN
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2019, 01:44:43 AM »

Jake, you've actually got a VERY good point. Something tells me though that the bleeding hearts would say that we cannot tax the illegals because they are not citizens.

Terry

Making chips with old machines!

4GSR

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2019, 08:10:47 AM »
Wish there was a way to send that to Trump. :(
Ken

Ulma Doctor

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2019, 10:32:17 AM »
if liberals want illegals to enter our country so badly, they should bring them into their homes to care for them.

otherwise the illegals should stay where they are.
we don't need more problems or drains on our resources
8 Lathes, 5 Milling Machines, 6 Welders, 2 Surface Grinders, Shop Smith & woodworking stuff too !!!

MIKE WALTON

jpigg55

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2019, 11:08:40 AM »
The Maginot Line was indeed just fortifications and not a wall.
My point being there will always be ways to get around, under, over, through a wall. So unless we plan on hiring all those people to man/patrol the wall, it will stop very little.
The drug cartels already have tunnels under the existing walls and digging new ones all the time.

IMHO, Jake has the best answer. Take away all the freebies, don't give citizenship to a baby just because it's born here if the parents aren't citizens.
Taxing them won't work because they have little or nothing, the reason they want to come here. Besides, it would probably cost more than what it would bring in because the government would hire a bunch of people to try and police it.
Fining or taxing the people/businesses that hire them might help, but I doubt it.

And where do our politicians get off letting them vote ?
Just another example of the powers that be using the Constitution for toilet paper.

Here's an idea, let them come and keep giving them free access to everything...as long as for every illegal immigrant on the government dole one politician loses his/her job.
SB 9A, Clausing 8520, Sanford MG 612

Bill Gruby

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2019, 09:56:39 AM »
 If there are any people from other countries needing a constitution please feel free to use ours, we aren't.

"Billy G"
Don't sweat getting old, you'll still do dumb shit, just slower.

An Optimist will tell you the glass is half full, the pessimist half empty, the engineer will say the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

woodchucker

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2019, 10:47:22 AM »
While I am not a Trump fan, I also live in the worst state in the nation.
We have a Gubener (can't use his real title he's an ass) that gave free college to illegal immigrants. I had to pay.. why is it free for them, and why am I paying for them to go.
He is giving them money for other things..., licenses to drive, even though they are illegal. He is taking my money, more of it daily and filling the pockets of his elite friends.  Murphy is a total asswipe. And our state elected him even though he proposed enormous tax and spend projects. He told the voters he would raise there taxes.  And the idiots voted for him.

Our world is upside down as we know it. People have to stop expecting the government to do things for you. That's not what they are there for. We have made it that way, but they are supposed to provide some basic services , infrastructure , police, military, education (at a basic level K-12) I'm sure some more things. But they were not there for to support the ARTS, to do studies on how frogs mate. Or to provide welfrare for people who decided they didn't want to work. How many times have you seen the system worked by our cheating politicians and people who claim the need for a lifetime of welfare.. What gets me is the welfare people who have newer and better phones than I have.
Jeff
Clausing 8520   SB Model 9a - power hacksaw, Milwaukee band saw in a table.  Delta Rockwell Surface Grinder (not online yet .. being rebuilt where am I going to stick this)
For pics: https://imgur.com/user/woodchucker/posts

PJB

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2019, 08:28:48 PM »
Ya the illegal thing is a huge problem one I don’t claim to know the solution to.  What I do know is Im writing the big checks starting this summer our daughter to attend 4 yr college.   Wife and I began saving every week since she was born out of our paychecks.   3 years later our son was born and I started the same for him.  529 plans they are called.  So for 18 years now our personal savings, retirement and lifestyle in general has been reduced.  “Sacrificed” you might say.   No fancy cars, my clothes are so old most still say made in USA on the tags
You can probably imagine the mid evil torture scenarios I have going on in the bubble over my head involving certain politicians lying strapped to a board- when they talk about “free college for all” and loan forgiveness BS.   
Will those of us that did the right thing by saving and sacrificing be reimbursed or given freebies tuition??? Ya right.   
I’m sorry but seriously F@$k those people
Ok sorry about the ranting I will go calm down now.
I want what yooz gots

chips and more

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2019, 09:15:43 PM »
Maybe some of you ain’t seen the illegals in California. They are like locust, everywhere you look. Need more ICE, but I’m not holding my breath! Our new governor is in favor of being a sanctuary State, what a pathetic bunch of bull crap!

dlane

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2019, 10:31:27 PM »
Sure hope the left “the country” wakes up before it’s to late , radical Muslim’s in Congress is no good.
Derrick

Machinists Gazette

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2019, 10:31:27 PM »