Author Topic: Trouble seeing pictures.  (Read 199 times)

John TV

Trouble seeing pictures.
« on: May 14, 2019, 10:16:04 AM »
Hello to all, I'm most likely doing something wrong but I'm having trouble seeing pictures on the site while I'm on tapatalk. I see a picture icon but nothing pops up when I hit the icon or refresh the site. Thanks for any thoughts. John TV.  Minnesota

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrywerm

• Global Moderator
  • It's only down the road a little piece - Jordan MN
Re: Trouble seeing pictures.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 06:39:05 PM »
Don't know, John. I don't use Tapatalk. I just use my phone's web browser and it works fine.  Maybe another Tapatalk user will chime in.
Terry

Making chips with old machines!

John TV

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 06:55:52 PM »
Terry, thanks for responding. Think it may have been an internal problem with my phone. I rarely actually power it down, just recharge at night, but after the picture of your " road rash" wouldn't load and a few other little glitches, I powered down and rebooted. Must have been the problem since I now see your pictures etc. thanks for your continued hard work. Don't know how you do all you are doing and still working long weeks. Hope to see you again soon.   John. Minnesota

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrywerm

• Global Moderator
  • It's only down the road a little piece - Jordan MN
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 08:44:13 PM »
You are most welcome, John. Glad to hear that you got it resolved without much fuss.

You give me way to much credit!  I like to stay busy. It keeps me out of the bars.    ;D   I am planning to get Zach started in the shop next weekend, but I have to contact him first to make sure that he is available. Will be posting details both here and in our Minnesota group, so stay tuned.

Terry

Making chips with old machines!