Author Topic: Making money  (Read 454 times)

woodchucker

Re: Making money
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2019, 01:55:19 PM »
And I sold my tutu to buy a screw driver!

That's a good thing, I think seeing you in a tutu would burn my eyes!
Jeff
Clausing 8520   SB Model 9a - power hacksaw, Milwaukee band saw in a table.  Delta Rockwell Surface Grinder (not online yet .. being rebuilt where am I going to stick this)
For pics: https://imgur.com/user/woodchucker/posts

Bill Gruby

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2019, 01:59:42 PM »
 The  word "kinky" comes to mind.

"Billy G"
Don't sweat getting old, you'll still do dumb shit, just slower.

An Optimist will tell you the glass is half full, the pessimist half empty, the engineer will say the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Carpenter84

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2019, 03:04:00 PM »
Awful...
Shawn

First 9x42 column mill,
Enterprise 10x28 lathe,
Ko Lee 6x12 surface grinder,
Airco dip/stick 160 welder,
Fully stocked wood shop.

Terrywerm

• Global Moderator
  • It's only down the road a little piece - Jordan MN
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2019, 10:51:39 PM »
. And I sold my tutu to buy a screw driver!

Tutu??  Hell, there goes my weekend!  Once I got that image in my head, I couldn't get rid of it!   :))

Terry

Making chips with old machines!

Carpenter84

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2019, 05:51:20 AM »
Jeeeesus! The likeness is uncanny!!
Shawn

First 9x42 column mill,
Enterprise 10x28 lathe,
Ko Lee 6x12 surface grinder,
Airco dip/stick 160 welder,
Fully stocked wood shop.

Jake Parker

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2019, 09:15:34 AM »
I heard "Chipen Dales" was hiring in the area. :))

chips and more

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2019, 03:18:56 PM »
I guess we know who is real and not real now?...LOL

Bill Gruby

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2019, 03:21:21 PM »
 Never judge a book by its cover.  LOL

"Billy G"

An Optimist will tell you the glass is half full, the pessimist half empty, the engineer will say the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

woodchucker

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2019, 03:55:32 PM »
I guess we know who is real and not real now?...LOL

Can I unlike that image... Geez... I wish I could erase that from my memory.
Jeff
Clausing 8520   SB Model 9a - power hacksaw, Milwaukee band saw in a table.  Delta Rockwell Surface Grinder (not online yet .. being rebuilt where am I going to stick this)
For pics: https://imgur.com/user/woodchucker/posts

Mark Frazier

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2019, 08:46:35 AM »
My true hope in life is that I never become unable to do what I do. Once that time has come, I will be finished. Iím sure Iíll have decided I had a good run and my time is over. Thatís why my heart broke reading through Markís health decline... that said, life, and desires obviously have a way of changing and people adapt in order to stick around a bit longer... I suppose itís a double edged sword.

I Inserted a portion of  a post from above. I know it may be off the topic some, but I  just want to express an opinion that I  want to share. I think it is all in how you look at things. Did I  endure some tough breaks health wise?.... yes, but I  also wouldn't change anything.  I  have lived more  and  done more in the first forty years of my life than many would or could do in three lifetimes. I colored WAY outside the  lines most of my life. I took chances, achieved goals, been filthy rich and broke and destitute and everything in between. I had multiple careers. When I  mastered one, I  moved to another. I traveled, owned businesses,  worked for companies. I  worked hard and played even harder. I told my doctor once, if I  died tomorrow,  I  would die happy cause I  have been so blessed with so many life experiences. She had no idea what to say to that.
   My life has been one hell of a ride and now I  am coasting and enjoying the remainder of this terrific ride. I  still try to do more than I  can whenever I  can (it took 2 1/2 months to build the new kitchen and I  am still recovering). I  only wish everyone could live the life I have and have all the wonderful memories and experiences I  have. When you remember me or think of me, remember I DID EVERYTHING MY WAY and loved every minute of it.
   Thanks for listening.
  Mark

Bill Gruby

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2019, 09:27:45 AM »
 Thank you Mark, been there done that as you well know. I still hope one day before it's over that I get to meet you face to face with both of us standing. Take care my friend, I think of you often.

"Billy G"